I love this site and this brand.
I’m also biased; we developed this one.
- It’s compelling and hits people in their 50’s right in the “I’m Interested” bone immediately. Heck, I’m 47 and I’m excited.
- Bright, visually appealing, simple, clear
- Home page is intriguing and engaging – it gives me enough info to want to stay on this site and take action
- Showcases advisor right away and very well
- Friendly, professional
- Showcases depth of expertise in unique manner
SCORED OUT OF 5
ATTRACT SCORE = 2.5
- Isn’t ranking high – yet (was just launched)
- Has good SEO structure
- Need to set Google’s Local My Business listing
- Google analytics in place
INTRIGUE SCORE = 5.0
- Clear, simple, unique, compelling brand
- Navigation is interesting yet still intuitive
- Brand is well articulated and woven throughout site and it’s concepts, call-to-actions, and content offerings
ENGAGE SCORE = 4.5
- Has clear offer that’s easy to evaluate and sign up for
- Has tiered engagement, Tier 1 = free paper, Tier 3 = Ready for a Real Conversation form
- Could use a Tier 2 offer – an alternate offer/assessment to increase choice for consumer – a webinar, video, or assessment – something in between a free paper and a meeting request
INFLUENCE SCORE = 4.8
- Has blog, podcast and clear social links.
- Has email nurture sequence in place to move prospects through sales cycle
- Blog and podcast frequency are 5-6 per month combined.
- Social profiles are well branded.
- Extensive social sharing.
- Could use Newsletter for summarizing content each month/qtr